Crisp Apple and Turkey Salad
- Serves: 6
- 2-1/4 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups celery, diced
- 2 Cups Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1/4 Cup golden raisins
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon Salt and pepper
In a large bowl combine turkey, celery, apples and raisins.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, nutmeg and cinnamon; fold into turkey mixture.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.