Colorful Turkey Pasta Salad
- Serves: 4
- 2½ cups tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed, (white meat preferred)
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons fresh tarragon, washed and chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, turkey cubes, scallions, celery, parsley and tarragon.
In small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Add to turkey mixture.
Mix well, coating all surfaces. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled throughout.