Asian Turkey Salad
- 1/4 Cup canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 Teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 3/4 Pound OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, cut into 1/8-inch julienne strips
- 2 Cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 1/4 Cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
In a small bowl, whisk oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, peanut butter, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside.
In a large bowl combine turkey, cole slaw, cilantro and onions. Fold dressing into turkey slaw mixture. Serve immediately.